Friday, October 21, 2011

Work Work Work

Good Afternoon readers!!

       Can you say busy! our little barn has been turned into a working machine. Progress report Vicki and Susie are amazing and got a lot done on one of their special projects. We had a minor mishap but nothing that us designers cant fix. As for me, i am so thankful I got the opportunity to work on designs that i didnt expect to be working on down here. I have my own special creative project that i have been having a lot of the other girls help me with. I also got another project to design some toss pillows :). After touring around and seeing the disaster i realized how much of an impact this project is going to make on the community. I have seen my fair share of disasters and helped rebuild projects, but this is just amazing to me. Being down here i have noticed that when a disaster hits this town, it wasnt just local people who came to help it was the whole state and near by states. I am getting more and more excited with every sketch i draw or every piece i sew! good note i have yet to break or hurt anything!

-MELISSSA-